Friday, November 30, 2007

Nuttin' But Trouble


Looks can be deceiving. Nearly everyone thinks he's just a sweet, precious little thing. But I know better. Aside from his one twenty minute nap a day (he dropped his morning nap), and of course bedtime, I get no relief. His latest mission is to find things that I may need, such as car keys, toothbrushes, socks, shoes or spices, and put them in a spot where they may never again be seen. Or at least not until I've long since given up hope and replaced the item.
Today, I caught him stuffing his treasures into a new hiding place. The mail slot on our front door.

There goes the Spiderman mask.

There goes a hat.
I think he's learned to reach into the laundry chute and pull out laundry. That may explain why Regan's underwear was sitting on the front porch under the mail slot.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, at least you'll find all your stuff when you leave the house! Better than down the toilet or in the VCR right? Have you tried benadryl yet? Oh, just kidding. There I go, giving up my mom of the year secrets...

    ReplyDelete