Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Here's what the kids brought home from primary today. I thought it was a great idea.
They also gave us pens with big plastic flowers attached to the ends.  We got those last year too and I decided that I really like them because I can easily find them in my mess of a church bag. 

This one was from Ben.  I hope he really meant flower, not flour.  I wonder who was filling this out for him?  He was exactly right about the relax question.




This one is from Spencer.  I like how I was "nice" before kids.  Nice.



And from Weston.  I guess it's unanimous, I'm as pretty as a flower.  Or maybe flour. 



Happy Mother's Day to my own mother and to Jason's mother too.  I bet chocolate is high on the list of your favorite foods.  And I know better than to suggest that exercise is something you should do to relax.  I hope you both have a wonderful day.  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Nice, and younger. Boy, they got that right! LOL.

    I didn't know your favorite drink was water... easy to please aren't you?

    Funny.

    ReplyDelete