Friday, May 10, 2013

Candy Cliffs

This is a little hike we did over conference weekend.  A customer at the cart took us to the "secret location".  He calls it candy cliffs, and it's way cool.  The kids could have played on these rocks all day.
That dot on the rocks is Ben.  I think. 











We could see almost to St. George from this spot. This is where I was when the announcement was made that Cedar City is getting a temple!  I may have shouted.  I was (and am) SO excited!











Weston with "alligator rock".

On the hike out we found this horse wandering around.  Jason fed him some apple and he followed us as far as he could.  Too bad we couldn't take him home.









1 comment:

  1. Another cool hike!
    I shouted out loud at the Cedar temple announcement too. Wonder how long it will take? Any idea where it's gonna be?

    ReplyDelete