Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fortune Cookies

Spencer made these little paper fortune cookies at school. They were very...entertaining.

Jason's fortune-


My fortune-

Our futures aren't looking too bright. Who knows what kind of danger Ben is putting me in, and Jason has no future.

Another of mine-

At least we'll be a forever family. Does it count if one of my kids tries to put me in "grate danger"?

Regan's fortune-(you have the only great experiments at home)
The boys' "experiments" always scare me.

Another one for Jason- (you have a earth quake coming your way. Then another one.)

If these had been written before the 2 earthquakes we had, we could start charging good money for his fortune cookies. But as it is, I'm glad to know that's not the case, otherwise I'd have to start worrying about my safety and Jason's future and what Regan is doing in his spare time.

4 comments:

  1. Good ol' Spencer. He sure keeps us all entertained. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spencers imagination! But if things start coming true, then get him to pick your lottery tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is that kid so hilarious? lol. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm still laughing!...This made my day!

    ReplyDelete