Thursday, February 18, 2010

Angel's Landing

On President's Day we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went south to Zion to hike Angel's landing.
Our friends Joe and Kacy came with us. Thankfully, Joe volunteered (or maybe I volunteered him) to carry Weston on his back. I'm not so sure I'd of made it if I'd of been packing him. Sad, what a winter of inactivity can do. I'm so glad it's almost over.




After all of my lecturing, Spencer was certain he would fall to his death if he so much as put a toe out of line (notice the look on his face, above). Oh well, better to be cautious, I always say.




Regan, enjoying the view.

Joe and Weston.
You can see the last climb was still covered in snow. We didn't dare attempt it with the kids.


Cooling off on the way back down.

4 comments:

  1. well, if he would've fallen it might have been to his death, so i'm with you. i can't believe you could stomach that hike with 4 kids, i was nervous enough for brady when we went. way to go murray fam...looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. Did Spencer ever ask for a helicopter to come and pick him up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you in your SHORT sleeves! I'm SOOOO jealous. Can't believe you attempted Angel's landing with all the kids. You guys are brave! We're coming this summer... to do something... in the sun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The angles landing is an amazing hike and view i can't wait to take kim up there and show her. Were getting pretty excited to move to cedar

    ReplyDelete