Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Rest of the Twelve Days of Christmas

On the ninth day...
My mom spent 6 months learning all these hymns on the piano and 3 days recording them for us. I know it wasn't easy for her, but I'm so glad she took the time to do it.


On the tenth day...


On the eleventh day...




And on the twelfth day of Christmas....

This gift wasn't originally part of the gifts, but my parents went to Israel a few weeks before Christmas and sent this nativity back. This picture doesn't show the beauty of it very well, but it really is very beautiful. They were all carved from olive wood.
Thanks mom, for this, and for all the gifts. I appreciate all the hard work you put into doing this. It was nice to have a reminder every day leading up to Christmas of the true meaning of the day.

1 comment: