Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wicked Fun

Another profitable trip up North. My Mom took me to see Wicked. It was awesome! I'm so glad I was able to go. I've heard that the tickets were hard to come by, so we were lucky to have tickets and good seats. She has a neighbor with season tickets, which means they have first pick on tickets. So, she spent $12,000 on tickets! I guess they're under some kind of contract not to sell them for profit, so she just sells them to friends. Until I did the math, I just figured she had a ton of friends (which she probably does anyway), but $12,000 would only buy about 80 tickets, which I'm sure wouldn't be too hard to get rid of. Anyway, it was great acting, great costumes, great singing and I loved it. Thanks Mom, it was totally wicked!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the book! I am sure it was even more awesome! See you all soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time. It was so good to see you last weekend!! We need to do that more often, next time, our boys need to meet.

    ReplyDelete