Saturday, March 14, 2009

A New Musical

Spencer's always writing and preforming plays for us, with hopes that one day he'll appear on the big screen. He came up with this little ditty while digging in the garden this morning.
I'm not sure where he gets his talent (must be the Murray side), but I think you'll agree, he's well on his way to becoming infamous famous.
(The video seems to have technical difficulties at certain times of the day. Check back later if it's
not working.)

By the way, if you're having a hard time understanding what he's singing, I think it's "I am the worker."

8 comments:

  1. Cindy they say moms have the most influence on a young child's developement. ( are you secretly a stange mom pushing her son to fulfill her own dreams)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! So funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! We're all trying to figure out what he's saying after I am the worker. But apparently Jason used to do stuff like this all the time when he was that age, according to my dad. But we all really want to see the rest of the video or the whole musical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Was that a little hip wiggle at the beginning there? Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Cindy, what kind of worker?
    So hilarious! Kept us entertained all morning! Tell Spencer to keep them coming!
    We sure miss you all!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little hip shake at the end of that was very concerning...especially if he did get that from Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was great! He actually has a really nice singing voice. I agree, I want to see the rest of the production and more dancing :)
    Broadway here he comes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man...that's too funny! I love hearing Jason's reaction!

    ReplyDelete