Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AGAIN!!!!

I brought the green food coloring out of hiding this morning to make the kids green pancakes. Instead of returning it to hiding, I mistakenly put it back in the usual spot. Every day I become more and more convinced that Ben intently watches my every move, waiting for the opportune moment to wreak havoc on my day. Today, he succeeded once again.
I guess I can't blame him for taking matters into his own hands. I had yet to dress him in green and there's no telling how badly he could have been pinched had he not painted himself green at that very moment.
Oh well, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

  1. You get to enjoy a nice long break and your Mom is in for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trishia's comment scares me....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need a small safe for markers dye ect...

    ReplyDelete