Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was funny.
Here we are as a couple:
In the 50's






the 60's



The 70's. By far the most stylish era.








The 80's takes a close 2nd for style.






Sadly, these last photos hit a little too close to home. Below are some real photos from this era.

Yep, don't laugh too hard. I bet most of you have similar picture in one of your yearbooks. Notice my date's hair, looks a lot like the last one of Jason.

4 comments:

  1. A few of those hairstyles looked really familiar. I don't think it is the clothes that make a person--it is the hairstyle. You looked so different in every one of those pictures. At least you know now what hairstyles you SHOULDN'T wear. That is especially true for Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!! I LOVED that you could pull out old photos and actually match them up. I think I burned all of mine, but I'm sure that somewhere copies still exist. I just pray that my sister or friends from high school don't ever feel the overwhelming need to humiliate me. :)
    Anyway, I'm laughing right now. Out loud!! I can't stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I'm going to do that too. It is so fun to read about what you guys are doing down there. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe your hair was that big!!! OK, Mine was too. I HAD to have big hair, I was on the drill team...

    ReplyDelete