Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BFF

The kids have found a new best friend. Her name is Kacy and she's, well I'm not sure, twenty something, I guess. Anyway, she's way cool, according to the kids. And I would have to agree with them. Anyone that would relieve me of my kids for a few hours is way cool.
They bake cookies every time they go over there. They also play games and take crazy pictures of themselves, like the one below.

I especially like the look on Ben's face. He's wondering what the heck is so funny. All he cares is that he gets cookies when he goes to Kacy's house.
Thanks Kacy, you're awesome; even if you are more popular than me. Oh, and Joe (Kacy's husband), the kids think you're way cool too!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny. They are actually some of the most fun friends I've had! They like to make cookies, chit chat, AND play Yahtzee... what more could I ask for? I guess you and Jason are okay too ; )

    ReplyDelete