Saturday, February 23, 2013

A few Summer Shots

 I've been horrible at remembering to take pictures or even bring a camera when we go anywhere.  Almost as horrible as I've been at blogging.  But here are a few random pictures from the summer.

Thank goodness we live so close to a river. Endless hours of entertainment.  Water, dirt, rocks and sticks,  I tell ya, that's all a boy needs.




I mentioned in a previous post, how sad Weston was to give up his pack n play for a bed.  He loves cozy small places.  I kept finding him asleep in the cedar chest after he got a bigger bed.


The kids found these little kittens abandoned in the neighbors yard.  They were so sweet and the kids LOVED mauling taking care of them.  Sadly, Ben is very allergic so we ended up taking them to the shelter.


Ben was trying his best not to touch them, but in the end he just couldn't take it anymore, he had to pick them up and love them.  I ended up just keeping him on benadryl while they were with us. 





2 comments:

  1. That Cedar chest does NOT look comfortable! LOL. What a funny kid! We miss that river too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Weston really the son of Dracula? What a cute picture. I love the cats, too. It made me wish I still had one--not bad enough to actually get one, though!

    ReplyDelete