Friday, January 9, 2009

My Recipe Blog

So I've been relentlessly hounded about the big release of my recipe blog. My cooking has become so famous that people are practically breaking down my door to get to my recipes.
Or maybe not. But I wanted this to seem like an important moment. Sooo.....(drum roll please)

cmrecipebox.blogspot.com

There it is. Actually I've had 2 or 3 people ask about recipes, so I thought it would be fun to create a recipe blog. I think it's more for me than anyone else, but take a look if you'd like. There's not that many recipes yet, but I'll be adding to it often, or at least that's the plan.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so excited. Everything on there looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually was practically breaking down your door for these. Yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris sat next to me drooling while I looked at the receipies, needless to say we loved them. I may have to try the waffle cookes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeee! I can't wait to get started on my road to becoming as a good a cook as you! Thanks for all the effort, I can't believe you even took the time to do pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw, I didn't know you could cook? That is a dream of mine, to cook AND to enjoy it. I checked out your recipes, they don't look to difficult and no weird ingredients. :) That is the kind of cooking I might like. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited about this new blog I just wonder if it will be able to hold it's own without Spencer stories.

    ReplyDelete