Monday, November 17, 2008

Six Months!

Weston just turned 6 months. Here are the results:
16 lbs 6 oz 25%
28 inches 91%
Head 17.25 48%



He's started this new 'sticking his tongue out' thing. It's hard to get a picture of him without it hanging out.
He's a good baby. He loves to grin at people. He loves to be in the backpack, which is where he spends probably 80% of his wake time. I don't know how I'd survive without it, it's the only way I can get anything done.
With him being my last (99.9% sure), I'm really enjoying him just being a baby.

3 comments:

  1. love his eyelashes, and I'm banking on the 0.1% chance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!...but where did the last 6 months go? I'm sure it was just a couple of weeks ago that he was born...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last one? Your just getting started aren't you? The boys need a sister to pick on. Life would be no fun without a sister to pick on! Not that I would know.

    ReplyDelete