Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Boys' Hangout

Now that it's getting too cold to play outside in the evenings, the boys have found a new hangout-Jason's shop. They can make fires, hang out with their dog, make messes, fight with each other....or whatever, because it's not my concern what they do when they're in Jason's shop (Jason's with them of course). And, they're not just hanging out. They're being productive. Or at least some of them are being productive.

Jason is working on my Christmas present, a mantle for the fireplace.
Regan likes to help out and learn how to use all the tools.

Spencer does his own thing, as usual. He keeps busy making and flying his spaceships.

Ben likes to run around, usually in just a diaper, yelling at everyone else, especially Spencer and the dog. But whatever, because like I said before, what they choose to do while in Jason's shop is no concern of mine.

3 comments:

  1. Amen sistah! I wish I had a shop to send my kids to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it will be beautiful! I haven't visited your blog in a while. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty cool sis! Jason is one handy guy...we miss you up here!

    ReplyDelete