Friday, October 12, 2007

Insanity

Today in conversation with some friends, the definition of insanity was brought up: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Well, I think this qualifies- everyday I put Benjamin down for a nap, and everyday I expect him to sleep for AT LEAST ONE HOUR! Yet, everyday I put him down, and everyday he's awake in TWENTY MINUTES! There you have it! I can officially declare insanity. What one year old sleeps for only TWENTY MINUTES!
I just had to get that out.
On a different note, I thought this was funny. Last night, after Regan and Spencer had gone to bed, they came upstairs arguing (something we've become very accustomed to).
"Spencer's keeping me awaaaake! He won't stop singing!"
"Well, Regan Keeps telling me to sing in my head, but I can't hear it when I do that!"
Oh, the joys of children! I guess it's time for me to get off the computer and go get Ben. It doesn't sound like he's going back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment