Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Still Pretending

It's been a long while since I've posted anything about Spencer's uhh... creative side. You may have been wondering weather he's still in the business. Rest assured, it is still an almost daily occurrence. Often, he still dresses up as something or someone, but this recent creative moment didn't require costume.


I came downstairs to find that Weston's bedroom had been turned into an office. A principal's office. I quickly learned that it's not okay to just walk right in to the principal's office, unannounced. I had to call the phone number on the door for an appointment. The secretary must have stepped out of her office.


That boy looks like trouble to me. I can only imagine. No wonder he spent the entire afternoon in the principal's office.



Hard at work. A principal's job is never done. Keep at it, Mr. Murray, someday it might just pay off.

1 comment:

  1. It's so great that he's self entertaining. No ipod/Wii needed, just his own head! awesome.

    ReplyDelete