Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Climb On

Every so often, the kids get to miss a day of school for some one on one time with their dad. First he took Regan to climb Leopard Skin in Snow Canyon. I'm not sure about the details, but I believe it's a 4 pitch route with a combination of sport and trad climbing.

Here's Regan after the climb, showing from a distance where they climbed.














Jason took Spencer to a place near Cedar called The Cone. He was a little jipped in the picture department. This was the only picture that they got. They took mostly video, but I've been having trouble getting my videos to upload.


They both love their outings with their dad, and they're both pretty sure they have the coolest dad in town. I'm pretty sure they're right.

5 comments:

  1. Yep, coolest dad in town. Try loading your videos to Youtube, I can never get the blogger vid to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, what an awesome dad! Love the one on one time idea. lucky kids ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky enough to run into your family (minus you) =( at wal-mart the other day. Regan said,"I haven't seen you in FOREVER!" with a kind of longing in his voice, it was sweet. I told them to kiss you all over your face for me! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to see you on here again. I love seeing your little family grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Cursed shall be the ground for thy sake", therefore thy feet shall be shod w/the cracks of "insanity", scaling walls of giants.

    ReplyDelete