Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ben's Third " Happy Dirtbay"

As far as Ben's concerned it's been his "happy dirtbay" every day starting 2 months ago, and is still his "happy dirtbay" every day since the actual day, almost 3 weeks ago.
We had a simple party. My parents came down, which was more exciting to him than anything else we could have done.

He loved his train cake, and couldn't help himself from sampling off it all day long. Luckily I had plenty of replacement wheels, rocks, and logs.

The gift from my parents, a Sesame Street Restaurant, was a huge hit. With all the kids. I think Spencer has spent more time playing with it than Ben has. I guess he hasn't outgrown his Ratatouille phase yet.

While Weston really loved the restaurant, I think his favorite part of the party was eating the real food.

I honestly can't believe it's already been 3 years since Ben joined our family. He's a joy to have around (96% of the time), and usually keeps us laughing (or screaming, 4% of the time). Happy Birthday Buddy, we love you!

6 comments:

  1. Awe tell him Happy Birthday from the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make the best cakes! Looks like they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I wish you guys lived by us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that cake. What did you use for the ground, it looked so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. again with the adorable cakes? man, you're totally putting me to shame...
    so funny that Spencer still loves the make believe stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Ben. We love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete