Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Almost Free $500 Visa


You've all seen them while browsing online, little advertisements that say things like, "Free $500 visa" or "Free Wii" or "$500 in free gas". If your like me you think, Yeah right. What kind of idiot would fall for that? That is, until I came across someone who actually did one and it worked. So, I decided to try it, and today, the FedEx man delivered a $500 visa to my door. And I'm expecting my $500 target gift card any day now.
As stated in the small print of the ad "participation is required". You'll need to invest a small amount of money to try different trial offers, and of course it takes some time and organizational skills.
A brief look at what I put into it:
About $60
About 5 or 6 hours of time (after doing one, and being familiar with how it works, it should take less time here on out).
I started the whole process on March 25th and received my payoff today, May 12th. Just under 2 months.
If you're interested, you have to check out this blog: http://moneysavingmethodsonlineoffers.blogspot.com/
Unfortunately, I didn't find it until after I had already done my offers. Make sure to carefully read all of her instructions. She walks you through the whole process step by step.
There are a lot of other money saving and making tips on her blog so check it out if you like that kind of thing.
As for me, I'm going to be looking into doing some different ones. Almost free gas is sounding pretty good about now.
I'll be taking my almost free visa with me on my trip to Boston in a couple of weeks. Hooray for almost free money!!! And best of luck if you decide to go forward with one.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, this was my first comment spam (above). Time to turn on the word verification. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know all of the tricks!! I just remembered that I never sent in our notorized ID stuff for our old, unclaimed money too! You are making us rich! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cindy, what website did you use? I've been looking at all of the different companies today, but I'm too nervous to pick one. And if you wouldn't mind I would really love to know some of the offers you chose. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy you are all about the deals lucky for your blog followers! I think I am goign to give it a try ofcourse connie was the most excited.

    ReplyDelete