Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Computer Troubles

I hope everyone reading this is smarter than us, and have everything on your computers backed up. We learned our lesson the hard way this last week. Our hard drive crashed. Ten years of information-gone. Just like that. TEN YEARS! Thankfully, I had some of our older pictures backed up to CD, but every picture I've taken in the 2 1/2 years, is gone. That's Ben's whole life! We have ordered an external hard drive that will back up everything from now on.
So, if your computer is not backed up, let this be a lesson to you. Get it done!

4 comments:

  1. we will be backing up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could cry for you! I will be backing up this week, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I think I will borrow your wake up call and back up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you haven't thrown that hard drive out already, you might want to have somebody who does data recovery take a look at it. it can be expensive, but that data isn't necessarily lost. no guarantees, of course. but it's worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete