Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You Know..

This is Spencer's latest phrase. He likes to uses it in all kinds of situations.
"Mom where's my...you know?"
"Mom can I ...you know?"
"Spencer, what are you doing?"
"You know."
"Spencer, where did you put my keys?"
"In the...you know."
Okay. Maybe "you know" is less taxing on the mind than trying to figure out what he really wants to say, or maybe he figures he's got a better chance of me giving up and leaving him alone when he uses "you know".
Whatever the reasons, there are times that I know exactly what "you know" means. Like yesterday when we ran out of gas in the middle of town. "Mom, you should have....you know."
"Yeah. I know".

4 comments:

  1. Perfect. Love it. Spencer is your Kate, he gets 90% of the blog attention. And just so 'you know' I love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, You should write a book. You could be the next Erma Bombeck! Your writing is so fun to read. I always look forward to your next entry. Love ya, gal!--Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome... Your kids are hilarious, I can only imagine what Ben will be saying when he can talk. I can't wait to see the newest one either. Brady says if you are still having trouble picking a name, he will let you use Farkus, he has officially claimed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy your family is so cute looks like those boy have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete