Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spencer's Birthday



Spencer turned 10 in March.  He's growing up fast.  Just like they all do.  He's my one boy who doesn't like to hug, cuddle, or basically do anything touchy. However, I'm still stronger than him and can force it upon him.  I'm sure some day he'll tell me how I scarred him emotionally by tackling him and forcing him to hug me, or at least be hugged by me.
This year, once again, he made it easy for me.  He wanted to go bowling with me and Jason.  We had fun, but we didn't get any pictures because I forgot the camera.  I've been a terrible blogger-mother lately.  While we were gone, Regan, Ben and Weston decorated the house and got the presents ready.
Here's Spencer with his favorite cake, fruit cocktail cake.  I know it looks ugly, but it really is good.  And easy.  I'm all about easy these days. 


Regan's gift to Spencer-Battleship.  What a good brother.  We bought him a camera/video camera.  He loves to spend time making movies and I was getting tired of finding Lego movies on my own camera.  It's supposed to be very rugged.  Water proof, drop proof.  You can even film underwater.  If it doesn't get lost, maybe it will last a while. I'm doubtful, but we'll see.





1 comment:

  1. So now he can star in and film his own movies! It's perfect! I can't wait to see some of his creations on the blog.

    ReplyDelete