Sunday, April 24, 2011

The New Babysitter

That is, the trampoline, not Spencer.
It's been about 6 months since I've last blogged and now I'm writing about a trampoline? Well, if anyone out there is actually still checking my blog, it's too overwhelming to think about catching up on the last 6 months and I seriously doubt that anyone wants to read SIX MONTHS of catch-up, so I'm starting with the latest and easiest. If I get real motivated maybe I'll go back and catch up bit by bit.

It's been a great babysitter so far. Day and night. It takes up the whole back lawn, but who really needs a lawn anyway?



Ben has some stylin moves. Especially when Kacy is taking pictures.


Jason and Joe practicing back flips. It even entertains the adults.
Is there a picture of me doing a back flip? No. Why? Because there's a warning on the trampoline that serious injury or death can occur by attempting such stunts . It's because of people like me that said warnings must be posted in the first place. I would most likely paralyze myself long before I would come close to landing a back flip. Jumping up and down is exciting enough for me, thank you.



It's supposedly the safest trampoline on the market. I guess time will tell. The only thing broken so far?


Jason's glasses.

7 comments:

  1. Cindy,
    It's so good to see you on here again. I miss your cute little family. I agree with the trampoline though, when we got our the first time and the kids were trying to do flips I said to them it's so easy you just go like this....I couldn't even get my body to agree to even try it. I knew that I would break my neck and then what would my family do??? I guess we have to think about the big picture now and not just being crazy kids. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom always said that if you get a trampoline your backyard becomes the neighborhood place to be. If someone in the neighborhood has a tramp, there is no reason to get one! But we did have one and it was awesome! I slept out on that tramp all the time. Good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BLOG POST!!! I may die from shock.

    Good to see you back, I enjoy your witty sense of humor.

    Trampolines are the #1 I can not do w/o kid babysitters ever. EVER. As for safety, well, you're only a kid once right? What's a few broken bones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and I think you may need to enroll Ben in some Disco classes. The boy has skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I have really missed your blog. You'll have every kid in the neighborhood there, so you had better have lots of popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I am still checking in on you. So happy to see you are all well and enjoying life. I wsa cracking up at the one of Jason "trying" to do a back flip, and the broken glasses one. Good memories.
    Your next post NEEDS to be about your top pic of Jason and the boys on a cliff! Awesome!
    HOpe to see you guys this summer! Let me know whne you are down this way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back to the blog! I missed your writings!
    Love the new addition to the backyard! I thought Jason wanted to make it underground so you could walk right over it :-)or maybe I shouldn't remind him of that.

    ReplyDelete