Monday, May 10, 2010

Weston 's Birthday


We celebrated Weston's Birthday on Friday. It turned out to be a beautiful day, which has been rare this season, so we celebrated at the park. Good weather, good food, and good friends. It was a great time.

Below is a clip of Weston blowing out a candle for about the twentieth time.


Here in this video, below, was the best present of all. Spencer turned an old rag into a spectacular gift with just a needle and thread. It was all his own idea, and he was quite proud of his creation. I don't think Weston shared his excitement.



Here's the Birthday cupcakes. The kids thought they were awesome. You can find the recipe HERE on my recipe blog.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Weston! I hate missing this kind of stuff. Good gift Spencer. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Weston! I love the candle blowing video! And how sweet is Spencer! He is sooooooooo creative! I have a feeling he and I are going to really bond when we move out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is already two!! Happy Birthday Wes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Weston! Sweet cupcakes Cindy.

    ReplyDelete