Friday, July 10, 2009

Coming Soon...

I know, I know, you're all getting tired of looking at the sleep post. So am I. It's been a crazy busy summer and I honestly have not had time to spend on the computer. But, I promise to give some updates, SOON! Within the next week...maybe.
Here are some highlights to look forward to:
We've been in Boston MA, Washington State (where Spence caught a shark), Ben's been in the ER twice, and Jason made a pizza oven and is selling pizza in women's clothes (I know, but it's not as twisted as is sounds).
Until then...here's a random picture of Weston, proof that I don't have much time on my hands these days.

4 comments:

  1. As cute as Weston is, I think we would have all rather seen Jason in women's clothing if one picture was all you had time for! Glad you are having a fun, busy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your humor :) Glad to see your back. I'm looking forward to that picture of Jason too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gave him blueberries? Brave woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow it's good to see your back in blogger world. For some reason Jason wearing womens clothing isn't all that shocking...just kidding Jason.

    ReplyDelete