Thursday, August 28, 2008

WHERE do babies come from?

Last night I was talking with a friend about strollers. I told her I had borrowed a double stroller from Ivie (another friend). Spencer heard only part of the conversation and, as usual, had no idea what we were actually talking about.
"WHAT? You BORROWED that baby from Ivie? I thought we got him at the hospital!"
I especially liked the "that baby" part. As if "that baby" were no longer a member of our family, but a spy, posing as his brother-all the while belonging to Ivie.
I'm pretty sure we went over the whole pregnancy-birthing thing several times while I was pregnant. Either he has a very short memory or he doesn't listen to a thing I say. I've always suspected the latter.

5 comments:

  1. What a kid!! It's okay if he doesn't get that "baby" stuff yet. I hope he doesn't for a long, long while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I love your posts about the boys, what a riot. Your little Weston is so cute, I need to come visit and see him. I hope all is going well for your family.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm with you. They NEVER listen. No matter how loud you scream. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look at your blog when I need a good laugh then I get a little nervous at what is comeing my way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy,
    Send the boys on up to our house before they get too corrupted down in Cedar. Things are much more innocent up here (unless we're at a BYU game).

    ReplyDelete