Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bedwetting Solution


After being asked to get ready for bed, this is what Spencer returned in. At first glance they may appear to be like any ordinary pajamas, but these are special pajamas. According to Spencer. By wearing his swimsuit to bed, he doesn't have to worry about waking up to go to the bathroom because they're "waterproof".
Why didn't I think of that?! I get up at least four times a night to make trips to the bathroom. Imagine all the sleep I could have been getting by simply wearing my swimsuit to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Your boys sure crack me up!! I think I may have to try that too!

    maren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to Spencer to come up with something wacky.
    Love your family picture/header by the way, who took the photo for you?

    ReplyDelete