Friday, August 10, 2007

My Fisrt and Last Camping Trip this Summer


I was finally brave enough to try camping with Ben. It wasn't something that I wanted to do this summer for fear that I would be up all night with a crying baby. It went over better than I thought, but I don't think I'll try it again until next summer.
He was a very cheerful baby given the small amount of sleep he was running on. I think I'm finally starting to accept that he just runs on less sleep than the average child.

We went with Freddy (Jason's brother), his wife Laurie and their daughter Sophie. We camped up Spanish Fork Canyon. It was a really nice area. The boys hiked up to the hot pools on the second day. They really enjoyed that. They also spent quite a bit of time fly fishing and even caught a few! Overall, it was a fun and successful trip.





1 comment:

  1. That place looks cool, can we come next time? I think I may have gone up there for an Ecology class in my Sr. year at BYU. We were 'hunting' for turkey crap. Yah, loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete